Food section / groups

Support Area Forums Foxy Food section / groups

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
URL to the page in question: http://
  • Author
    Suzanne Jamieson
    Participant

I feel like I am missing something obvious, but I don’t see a Food section in my Admin.

I see Services and Staff. I see Menus under Appearance. I understand the shortcodes and if I go to the Menu page I see how they are inserted and how the lines in between items are inserted.

But I cannot find the content for the food groups with a place to enter/edit the menu item, description, and price.

Thank you very much for your patience and help.
    SJ

Bill Robbins

Hello SJ,

Great question. There is an option in the theme options page (I think it’s the first tab) where you can disable the food section of the theme (also the staff and services). I would check there first and make sure that the food is turned on. If that doesn’t do it, let me know.

Have a great weekend,
    Bill

Suzanne Jamieson
    Participant

Food Section is not disabled in Theme Options/General Settings

Is it possible Restaurant Manager plugin which has menu options (that I don’t like as well as yours) is superseding it? My dashboard reads vertically down
    Staff
    Restaurant
    Services
    seems like “Restaurant” is where “Food” should be

I am using the Restaurant Manager for a reservation system that I like very much so don’t want to lose that. The settings for that plugin are in the “Restaurant” section.

Thank you!

ps Sorry if this is a repeat, I thought I submitted but it’s not showing on my screen.

Bill Robbins

It is possible that is what’s happening. You could try temporarily disabling the plugin and see if the food section pops back up. If that still doesn’t do the trick, if you want to send over a login to your site, I’d be glad to take a look for you. You can mark a reply in the forum as private and I’ll be the only one who can see it.

Thanks,
    Bill

Suzanne Jamieson
    Participant

Yes, Reservations Manager is superseding the Food group.
    I can deactivate RM, edit in Food, then reactivate RM, and all is well.
    Thank you.

Bill Robbins

Glad you were able to track that down. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Bill

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Food section / groups’ is closed to new replies.