Font Problems

Support Area Forums Bottega Font Problems

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
URL to the page in question: http://www.pastamiawest.com
  • Author
    Ron Davis
    Participant

Hope I am explaining this properly.

When I try to use different fonts for content vs heading / Titles, the heading font shows a default font. Cannot use separate fonts. Would like to use Sacramento for headings and pt Sans for content. When I have set properly under settings the headings convert to a default font even though settings are showing Sacramento. If both content and heading font are set to Sacramento, they both display Sacramento.

Thanks for your help

Bill Robbins

Good Morning Ron,

I completely see what you’re saying here. It looks like if the font selected for the heading is not also selected someplace else, like the logo, widget title content or something like that, then it just displays a fallback font. For Sacramento that would be an unattractive “cursive.” Most of the time the headings font is also the widget title font which is probably what kept this particular bug from being discovered for so long.

I just pushed out an update to the theme that should fix that. It should be in the updates section of your WordPress dashboard soon. Once it’s installed you should be able to select the headings independently of what’s selected elsewhere.

If you have any trouble, let me know.

Thanks,
    Bill

Ron Davis
    Participant

Hi Bill

Thanks for looking into that so quickly. Do you have an estimated time frame when the update will be available ?

Thanks very much

Bill Robbins

Hey Ron,

Great question. WordPress checks for updates once a day automatically. You can often force the update to appear by going to the updates section in your dashboard and refreshing it. The update has been published now so in theory you could get it at any time.

Let me know if you run into trouble with getting it.

Take care,
    Bill

Ron Davis
    Participant

Hi Bill

When you said you were going to push an update, I thought you meant a week or something. Update was there and problem has been solved.

I really appreciate your help on this. I promised Armando I would have his site done today and now I can deliver on that promise.

Thanks very much

Ron

Bill Robbins

Glad I could help out with the deadline. If you need anything else, just let me know.

Thanks again,
    Bill

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Font Problems’ is closed to new replies.