Font coloring withing Events calander?

Support Area Forums Live Font coloring withing Events calander?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
URL to the page in question: cotroc.org/newsite
  • Author
    Micah Hensley
    Participant

Hey Bill,
    I darkened the background on our site and changed the letters to white. However now within the events calander, since the background is white, I can’t read the letters. Is there a way to A.) change the background within events calander, (Like when reading about an individual event: http://cotroc.org/newsite/event/the-whip-hammer-the-cross/
    or B.) change the font color only within events calendar to a black? I think I’d prefer to change that background color but can’t find it.

Also, what about the font within the calander on month view…can I make it white? http://cotroc.org/newsite/events/2014-04/ the text within the day box is what i’m referring to.

I know it’s probably more of a plug in question but hopin you may have some guidance!

Bill Robbins

Good Evening Micah,

You can change the background color of those boxes. Here’s how:

1. Go to the Theme Options page and select the Styling tab.
    2. Scroll down to the Custom CSS box and paste this:

.single-tribe_events .tribe-events-event-meta {
      	background: #000;
      	border: none;
      }

3. Update your settings.

That should do it. If you run into any trouble there, let me know.

Have a great night,
    Bill

Micah Hensley
    Participant

that worked great! is there a way to change the font color within the individual day boxes? where it tells what the events are in month view?

Bill Robbins

It’s also possible to change the color of the text (the links) in the individual day “cells.” Just add this to your Custom CSS box too:

.tribe-events-calendar td a {
    	color: #fff;
    }

and change the color to the one you’d like to use there. If you’re looking for something else, just let me know.

Bill

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Font coloring withing Events calander?’ is closed to new replies.