Follow up: Page Builder not saving changes

Support Area Forums Finesse Follow up: Page Builder not saving changes

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
URL to the page in question: http://new.allwags.com
  • Author
    Carly Gardner
    Participant

Hi Bill,

Just now getting back to working on this site and the topic that I created 3 weeks ago is closed to replies. Please reply here and I’ll send you login information in a private reply to investigate. We are still having issues. I noticed I’m getting 1 javascript error: Cannot read property ‘buttons’ of undefined

Javascript issues are mentioned alot on the SiteOrigin support forum, but I can’t get anyone to answer on there.

Thanks

Carly Gardner
    Participant

I am able to insert widgets into a page using the page builder, but I cannot save any changes. Once I click ‘done’ and then ‘update’ on the editor, nothing changes. It was working fine until about a month ago (maybe when WP 4.4.1 came out?).

I’m running Page Builder by SiteOrigin version 2.2.2, SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle version 1.5.4 and Black Studio TinyMCE Widget version 2.2.8. My issues occur even if all other plugins are disabled. I have also tried uninstalling and re-installing. I sent this message to SiteOrigin a week ago and have not gotten a response.

Bill Robbins

Hi Carly,

Sorry for the trouble there. That is unusual. Would it be possible for you to send over a login so I can take a closer look for you? You can post it here and mark the reply as private. That way I’ll be the only one who can see it. I can then see if I can spot what’s happening there.

Thanks,
    Bill

Bill Robbins

I will see if I can spot anything on the backend. Just make a reply with your login information here and mark it as private. I’ll be the only one who can see it.

Bill

Carly Gardner
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Bill Robbins

Thanks. It’s the WooCommerce Hotel plugin that’s causing the trouble. When it is deactivated, I could create new rows, add widgets and have the changes save.

I would try approaching the developer of the extension to see if they can help you out with the conflict. Let me know how it goes.

Carly Gardner
    Participant

I thought we deactivated that one too. Those guys won’t answer me after paying for the plugin, we’ve had other issues with it too. Thanks

Bill Robbins

Sorry to hear that. The “button” javascript error pops up when that plugin is activated. Since the page builder is javascript based, that’s causing the trouble.

I did notice in the comments section on Code Canyon that they are out right now for the Lunar New Year. It looks like they are baed in Vietnam. It says they’ll be back on the 12th so hopefully they can get back to you after that.

It’s inconvenient, but you could always deactivate the extension and make changes. Then turn it back on once they are complete. I once had to do that with a misbehaving membership plugin.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Follow up: Page Builder not saving changes’ is closed to new replies.