Facebook logo not showing up in Pneuma

Support Area Forums Pneuma Facebook logo not showing up in Pneuma

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
URL to the page in question: http://www.elimfamilychurch.org.uk/
  • Author
    David Dickson
    Participant

small problem with a new installation I have just started work on where I can’t seem to get Facebook logo not showing on Pneuma theme into the footer botomn right hand corner. The link itself is there because it takes you to the right page for the church on facebook but not showing up.

Bill Robbins

Hi David,

I just took a look at the missing icon for you. I believe I’ve spotted the trouble. The child theme copies all the CSS over from the parent theme, which is perfectly fine to do. But it changes the paths for the icon font that is loaded by the theme so that the browser will expect to locate it inside the child theme. Since it’s not there, those files are returning a 404 error and the icon isn’t showing.

The easiest option would be to copy the fonts folder from the theme and add it to the child theme. That should fix the trouble for you.

Take care,
    Bill

David Dickson
    Participant

Thanks Bill, that did the trick. Appreciate your great and fast service as always. David

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Facebook logo not showing up in Pneuma’ is closed to new replies.