Events Calendar

Support Area Forums Authentic Events Calendar

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author

Hi Bill,

I hope you are doing well and enjoying your summer.

I have posted this yesterday but it doesn’t appear on the forum so I am re-posted it just in case. My apologies if it’s there twice …

Just realized that since I upgraded the “Events Calendar” plugin its look and feel is quite off on the homepage. Our website is: http://www.flamesofrevival.co.uk As you can see when more than 1 event is listed the first event dates are too close to the next event title creating some confusion. Then, the event title is way too big compare to the rest. Do you know where I can make changes i.e. remove and decrease the event title font size and remove the extra space between events?

Many thanks for your help

Kind regards,
    Moubsie

Bill Robbins

Moubsie,

Sorry for the trouble posting on Saturday. I was making changes to our forum and it looks like that made your question disappear.

The Events Calendar did make quite a few changes with version 3.0 that came out recently. You can change the styling of the widget so it works a bit better. Here’s how:

1. Go to the Theme Options page and select the Styling tab.
    2. Scroll down to the Custom CSS box and paste this:

.eventsAdvancedListWidget h4 {
      	margin-bottom: 2px;
      }

.eventsAdvancedListWidget li {
      	margin-bottom: 20px;
      }

.eventsAdvancedListWidget ol {
      	margin-top: 20px;
      }

3. Update your settings.

That should line things up a bit more nicely. If you have any questions or trouble, let me know.

I will have a new version of Authentic coming out sometime this week so you might want to take a look at it too.

Have a great week,
    Bill

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Calendar’ is closed to new replies.