Erratic responsive behavior with mobile / iphone 5

Support Area Forums Kerygma Erratic responsive behavior with mobile / iphone 5

Tagged: ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
URL to the page in question: http://bluepresley.com/qa
  • Author
    Participant

I’m experiencing some erratic behavior I can’t put my finger on while using the iPhone 5 (I only have an iPhone 5 so can’t confirm or deny on other devices).

Looking at the site starting in portrait mode or landscape mode, and then switching to landscape and portrait respectively, the responsiveness doesn’t work until I pinch the screen. Then, it snaps into place.

Interestingly enough this happens sometimes on the desktop when resizing the browser window. It’s not until I refresh the browser that things snap into place.

It almost feels like some weird caching issue. Have you experience anything like this before?

Thanks!

Blue

Bill Robbins

Hmmm. That is a bit puzzling. I gave it a try on my iPhone 5S and also on my desktop. In both cases, everything resized as I changed the position of the phone or the browser size without refreshing or pinching the screen. I wonder if it’s somehow related to being logged in. Are you logged in or out as you’re testing there?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Erratic responsive behavior with mobile / iphone 5’ is closed to new replies.