Epic Video Slide

Support Area Forums Epic Epic Video Slide

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author
    Joey Colson
    Participant

I just recently started using the WordPress backend and purchased the Epic theme to use for our church. Your instructions on creating a video slide say to put the embed code in the “box for it”, however, I see no box for it when I create a new slide. I only see the featured image link and that opens up the gallery to select an image. I don’t have options to put captions/links on my slides either. Did I get an old version of Epic?

Bill Robbins

Joey,

Thank you for your business first of all. Here’s a quick screenshot of what you typically see when creating a slide in Epic:

If you don’t see a box like that when creating a new slide, then try this. Create a new slide. While on the edit slide screen, look in the top right hand corner for a tab labeled “Screen Options” and click it. Make sure the box next to “Slide Options” is checked. Hopefully that’s unchecked for some reason and checking it will bring it back up for you.

If that’s not the case, would you mind sending over a login to support@organizedthemes.com so I can take a look for you?

Thanks,
    Bill

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Epic Video Slide’ is closed to new replies.