Embedded Video issues: white stripe & responsiveness

Support Area Forums Elite Embedded Video issues: white stripe & responsiveness

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
URL to the page in question: http://kimatics.com/kimatics-home
  • Author
    Participant

Hi Bill,

i’m currently building my company website and i’ve got 2 issues regarding embedded videos, i hope you can help me out:

1) When i embed videos from youtube or vimeo there’s an white stripe appearing at the top of the website with an “{” inside (See the link or also the attached screenshot).
    How can i get rid of this stripe?

2) Is there a possibility to make the video responsive?
    When i open the website with my smartphone or minimize the browser window to a certain size the video isn’t there anymore.

i have used that embed code:
    <iframe width=”1920″ height=”1080″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/ACvhz6KPKX4?autoplay=1&showinfo=0&rel=0&modestbranding=0&color=white&#8221; frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thanks in advance and all the best from Munich,
    Julian

Bill Robbins

Hi Julian,

It looks like there is there is a stray bracket that’s getting output into the header. I would suggest updating to the current version of the theme. If the bracket is someplace in the code from an edit, that should remove it.

Also some tweaks were made in later versions of the theme that I believe will help out with video in the header for you.

Let me know if that doesn’t do the trick.

Thanks,
    Bill

Participant

Hi Bill,

YEAH it worked !!!

The Update fixed everything 🙂 !

Thanks for your quick support!!!

Julian

Bill Robbins

Glad to hear that did the trick Julian 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Embedded Video issues: white stripe & responsiveness’ is closed to new replies.