Decrease Default Image Widget Padding

Support Area Forums Church Builder Decrease Default Image Widget Padding

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
URL to the page in question: http://www.rootscommunitychurch.com/newsite/
  • Author
    Jeremy Dane
    Participant

Hey Bill,
    I have added a row to the homepage, then added three site origin image widgets to it. How do I decrease the spacing of those images. The default is set to 0px already but there’s space between the widgets themselves. Any ideas? I’d prefer to be able to have no white space between the images, at all.

Church Builder is a great theme BTW. Great job on that Sir!

Thanks

Jeremy

Bill Robbins

Hi Jeremy,

I’m glad you’re enjoying the theme. We should be able to take out the space there. Would it be possible to see through the coming soon page so I can make sure to send over the right details for your site? If you need to send over a login, you can mark the reply as private and I’ll be the only one who can see it.

Thanks,
    Bill

Jeremy Dane
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Bill Robbins

Thanks for sending that over Jeremy. Within the page builder, each row has a padding option. Each widget also has padding as well. I’ve attached a screenshot of where that is within the first image widget in the row with three of them in it. Let me know if setting those to 0 there doesn’t do the trick.

Have a great weekend,
    Bill

Attachments:
    Jeremy Dane
    Participant

Jackpot! Thanks Bill. It said it’s default was zero so I think that through me off. When I actually added zeros to those field it started making sense. Then adjusting to 10 made it start looking even better. Pumped!

Thanks Sir.

Jeremy

Bill Robbins

Glad that did the trick! Let me know if you need anything else 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Decrease Default Image Widget Padding’ is closed to new replies.