Custom Gallery

Support Area Forums Selfie Custom Gallery

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
URL to the page in question: http://www.connorhollinger.com
  • Author
    Connor Hollinger
    Participant

I have 2 more questions.

1. To open the gallery it is the + icon at the bottom the screen, I was wondering if I could customize that and make it say Gallery instead of the + sign. I think it would be easier for people to notice and open it.

2. The gallery opened from the homeblock has the ‘X <>’ arrows to move through pictures I was wondering if change that. I wanted something that if I move the curser on the right side of the picture it would show an arrow and if you click it would move to the picture on the right. If I move to the left side and click it would move back. Similar to a album in facebook.

Bill Robbins

Good Morning Connor,

Let’s see if we can find answers for you:

1. You can edit the open link. Here’s how:

1. Go to the Theme Options page and select the Advanced tab.
    2. Scroll down to the Custom CSS box and paste this:

a.pop-open:before {
      	font-family: "Lucida Grande", Lucida, Verdana, sans-serif;
      	content: 'Gallery';
      	font-size: 16px;
      	opacity: .8;
      }

3. Update your settings.

That should replace the plus sign with the word Gallery. You can adjust the font size there to make it larger or smaller to fit your needs too.

2. There really isn’t a good way to change out the arrows on the lightbox to be like that. Sorry about that.

If you have any other questions, just let me know.

Thanks,
    Bill

Connor Hollinger
    Participant

Are there any other options for the gallery? OR How can I make the arrow tool bar stay up longer?

Bill Robbins

You can set the delay for the arrows in the advanced tab in the theme options. You can use that to lengthen the amount of time the arrows are visible.

See how that works for you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Custom Gallery’ is closed to new replies.