Cleaning up the Front Page Blog Post feed

Support Area Forums Forward Cleaning up the Front Page Blog Post feed

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
URL to the page in question: http://associatedministries.org/
  • Author
    Peter Roach
    Participant

Hi and Happy New Year!

Could you help me clean up the looks of Blogs Posts on the homepage? You can see that if we use a Featured Image, the text rolls under the image and we end up with multiple READ MORE links.

Your help is always appreciated!

Best,
    Peter

Bill Robbins

Good Morning Peter and Happy 2016 to you 🙂

I took a look at your home page just now. I’ve attached a screenshot of what I’m seeing there. Based on the description, it looks like you made some changes to it last night after posting this topic. Just want to see what you’re thinking now.

Thanks,
    Bill

Peter Roach
    Participant

Thanks Bill – I did make a couple changes following my post in this forum. An outstanding item for me is how the Feature Images vary in size and how the text rolls around under the image. Is there a way to set the Feature Images to a set size and keep the text justified to the center column?

Bill Robbins

Hi Peter,

The way to ensure that the featured image is the same size is to resize them before uploading so they are always the same size. If you find text wrapping under the image, I would suggest shortening the amount of text that’s shown via the content limit so that doesn’t happen.

Take care,
    Bill

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Cleaning up the Front Page Blog Post feed’ is closed to new replies.