Change the color of the text in the action widget

Support Area Forums Foundation Change the color of the text in the action widget

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
URL to the page in question: http://www.dandeliontestingsites.com/3MM/
  • Author
    Dandelion222
    Participant

Hello there,

I have reset the links in my website to be teal. But I don’t want the text on the button in the action widget to be teal because the button is green. I want it to be white. Where can I change that?

Bill Robbins

Hi Dandelion,

Since the buttons are actually links they will inherit the color settings of the links unless something more specific is specified. In the styling tab of the theme options page, there are some color pickers for the buttons. Looking at the code on your site it looks like the background color has been set, but the text color is not. Try setting the text color there and update your settings and see if that doesn’t do the trick. If a color is not selected, they may look white, so make sure to actually select white and update your settings if you want white text there.

Let me know if you run into trouble there,
    Bill

Dandelion222
    Participant

Bill,

That is what I tried before I wrote to you. I should have said. I assumed I just picked the wrong thing to change. I just tried again and it had no effect. See screenshot.

Bill Robbins

Hi Dandelion,

Looks like that’s the color picker for the text inside the action widget. The “There are many ways you can support the 3M community” in the widget.

The spot you’ll want to use is the “Button Text” and “Button Text (hover)” pickers that are a bit higher up on the page. All of the buttons throughout the site use the same colors which are selected in that section.

Bill

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Change the color of the text in the action widget’ is closed to new replies.