Centering text on page is not working

Support Area Forums Progress Centering text on page is not working

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
URL to the page in question: http://afrikafifty6.com
  • Author
    Prentice Byrd
    Participant

Im creating the thank you page and im trying to center my message and it does not center once i view the page. is there a fix to this as well?

Bill Robbins

What’s the URL to the page where you’re trying to center the text? I’ll take a look for you.

Prentice Byrd
    Participant
    Prentice Byrd
    Participant

you template works so much different than my REPLAY template on my website
    ive never had this much trouble with mine.

Bill Robbins

Thanks. The text is actually centered. There’s just no content in the sidebar so it makes it appear tilted to the left.

If you’d like to make the page full width, edit your page and look in the right hand column for the templates drop-down menu. Choose the full width template there and update your page.

That should remove the sidebar and make the main content area full width for you which would then center the text.

This is our oldest theme and it will be retired when our next non-profit theme is finished in June.

Prentice Byrd
    Participant

ok and will i be able to update my theme once you do create one? or will i have to pay once again?

Prentice Byrd
    Participant

that worked.. thank you very much

Bill Robbins

We offer a buy one, get one free theme purchase. You’re welcome to pick up one of the current themes or wait for the new one. Just let me know what you’d like to do.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Centering text on page is not working’ is closed to new replies.