Centering Live

Support Area Forums Live Centering Live

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author
    Sam Mooney
    Participant

I have Live theme but as I upload slides etc… the theme looks nothing like the demo I previewed before I purchased. Nothing is centered. Donation bar,slide not centered. No white back drop between background & content etc… Please help

Bill Robbins

Sam,

Thank you for your business first of all. I took a look at http://standourground.us and it appears that in copying the theme, the stylesheet and javascript files didn’t make it into the version that’s being run. Here’s the URL to the stylesheet that’s being used:

http://standourground.us/wp-content/themes/livecopy/style.css?ver=1.3.0

but it’s not showing up there.

You might try installing the theme again and see if that doesn’t bring back the items that are missing.

If you run into any trouble, let me know,
    Bill

Sam Mooney
    Participant

how do I uninstall theme so I can reload?

Sam Mooney
    Participant

I deleted it never mind

Bill Robbins

If you changed the name of the folder when you uploaded the theme originally, you’ll be able to install the theme just like any other theme…no need to remove the existing one.

Otherwise, you can unzip the live.zip file you downloaded from this site. Rename the folder live1 and then zip it back up again. Then you can install the theme like a new one.

If you don’t have a way to zip up the folder, send an email to support@organizedthemes.com and I’ll send one back to you.

WordPress won’t delete the the theme directory, so only themes with different folder names can be installed via the theme installer. It’s crazy, but that’s how they made it.

Let me know if you have any trouble,
    Bill

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Centering Live’ is closed to new replies.