Cannot change data in contact widget – Bottega

Support Area Forums Bottega Cannot change data in contact widget – Bottega

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
URL to the page in question: http://www.sunrisecafeandcabins.com/
  • Author
    ksjmkt
    Participant

I have to update the hours to my client’s site. Every time I try to change the information in the Contact widget I can type one or two letters then the thing locks up and I can’t save what I just typed. I normally use Chrome. I also tried using Firefox. I even tried creating a brand new widget. The same thing happens. I get the spinning circle in the lower right hand side of the widget screen. I have no problem making changes elsewhere.

Attachments:
    Bill Robbins

Have you tried making the time changes by going to Appearance > Widgets instead of in the customizer?

If it doesn’t work there either, then this is what you’ll need to do next to troubleshoot:

1. Disable all plugins and try again. If you’re able to make the change, then turn the plugins back on, one by one until it stops working again. Then you’ll know where the conflict is.
    2. Turn off the child theme and try again just with the parent theme active.

Let me know what you turn up.

Bill Robbins

In your Custom CSS, these two style:

#hero-section video { opacity: .7}
    #hero-section { background-color: #000; }	

give the hero area a black background color and then make the video slightly transparent. That would turn a white a bit gray.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Cannot change data in contact widget – Bottega’ is closed to new replies.