Can Buttons link to Paypal Button ID?

Support Area Forums Agency Can Buttons link to Paypal Button ID?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author
    Robert Vergara
    Participant

Love the simplicity and utility of this theme. Have two questions.

The first is, is there any possibility of adding a link in the Donation Widget for an existing Paypal Button ID? We have some saved Paypal donation buttons that have our internal codes and such added to the data captured from the donor. This functionality would be great.

Second, is there any way of putting a donation widget on a page. I have several different appeals. Would like for each page/appeal to have its own widget at the bottom of the appeal page. This request is more urgent – perhaps you could point me to the code so I can generate this.

Ideally, in the future, it would be great to have the option of putting these widgets on the Main Page or on an inside Page – so donors can see at a glance the status of different projects and click on them to view the appeal details.

Thanks for a great product. Am loving it so far.

Tito Vergara

Robert Vergara
    Participant

Sorry, this is about the FOUNDATION theme.

Robert Vergara
    Participant

I added the shortcode paypal donate button and when I went to check it I received this alert from Paypal: “The seller accepts encrypted website payments only. You cannot pay the seller through un-encrypted buttons. Please contact your seller for more details.”

Looks like I will be having to embed the paypal buttons into the donation widgets?

Help.

Bill Robbins

Robert,

Thank you for your business first of all. Good questions too. I don’t have a built in method to use existing PayPal buttons inside of the theme.

That said, we should be able to create an additional PayPal shortcode that could work with your saved buttons.

If you don’t mind, send an email to support@organizedthemes.com with the embed code for you two or three of your saved buttons in it so that I can take a look at how they’re made. I’ll post back instructions after that so you can make those changes.

Once that’s done, you can then add in a donation button to any page/post in addition to inside of text widgets too.

Thanks,
    Bill

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Can Buttons link to Paypal Button ID?’ is closed to new replies.