Blog no longer there? Yikes!

Support Area Forums Responsive Visual Blog no longer there? Yikes!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author
    Participant

I went into the Reading settings and updated my preferences to be that 5 posts are kept on the main page…saved, then navigated to my blog page and there is no longer content. I am sure I selected an option of which I am unaware, but can’t find it. I have done my best to go back to previous settings and save, but haven’t remedied the problem.

Can you log in an look, please? Email for login info if you do not have that still.

Thx, KH

Bill Robbins

I’m not sure what’s going on exactly. Can you email a login to support@organizedthemes.com and the URL and I’ll take a look for you?

Thanks,
    Bill

Participant

Bill: Just emailed you a login…let me know what on earth I have dorked up on this when you can…thanks!

KH

Bill Robbins

Thanks Kim. It looks like the actual page for your blog was not there. I created a page and named it blog and then set it to be your “posts” page in your reading settings.

I think that should have you up and running. Let me know if you have any trouble.

Great looking site by the way. I’d love to include it in our showcase if you’re ok with that.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Blog no longer there? Yikes!’ is closed to new replies.