Appearance | Options Import

Support Area Forums Pneuma Appearance | Options Import

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
URL to the page in question: http://
  • Author
    Alden Sison
    Participant

Hi Bill,

There is no Options Import under Appearance. Can I assume that this is not needed with this new theme?

Alden.

Bill Robbins

Hi Alden,

Great question. That’s no longer needed thankfully. The defaults should match what’s used in the demo outside of the logo. If you run into trouble, let me know.

Thanks,
    Bill

Alden Sison
    Participant

Great theme, Bill! I’m learning to use the Page Builder and Visual Editor…looks very promising.

One snag, on Page Attribute, I don’t see the Home Template.

Can you provide the recommended image sizes?

Thanks,

Alden.

Bill Robbins

Good Morning Alden,

Great questions there. This time around the theme doesn’t have a separate home page template. I wanted users to be able to create page like the home page whenever they wanted, so I skipped it.

What you’ll want to do is choose the page builder template. Then you can use the page builder side of the editor to add in widgets.

Image Sizes:

Slider — 1140px by whatever height you’d like to use. Just keep the height consistent between the slides used on a single page. They can be different heights on other pages, but the slider works best if all the sides are the same size.

Staff — 400px wide by 600px tall

Sermon Graphics — 1140px wide by 641px tall. You’ll want to keep those consistent between all the messages for best results.

Let me know if you run into any questions,
    Bill

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Appearance | Options Import’ is closed to new replies.