Anyone know why? Default Page Layout in Theme Not Working

Support Area Forums Finesse Anyone know why? Default Page Layout in Theme Not Working

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
URL to the page in question: http://vedavoo.com
  • Author
    Participant

(have a more detailed ticket open – but this is a quick one)

When we setup the settings in the theme, we selected “No Sidebar” as the default setting.  This has been double, triple, quadruple checked.  Changed away and back… but issue still persists.

On pages where Page Layout is set to “Default (set in customizer)” – it SHOULD display content without sidebar.  Unfortunately this is NOT happening.

Are there any places where this could be getting overridden?  How can I get this functionality back?

The LAST thing I want is to have to manually change every page (and product) to “No Sidebar” – and potentially have to change ALL back later on if we change our plan.

Thanks to the community / support team for help here.

Bill Robbins

Scott,

Sorry for the trouble there. Try disabling the page transitions in the advanced section of the customizer and see if that won’t help out. It could be that the body class is not updating properly as the browser moves through the site. That could cause changes to not be picked up in that tag which determines sidebar layout.

Let me know how that goes,
    Bill

Participant

Hi Bill!  Thank you Sir!  Alas, gave this a shot and it didn’t correct the problem.  Appreciate the effort though.  Scott

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Anyone know why? Default Page Layout in Theme Not Working’ is closed to new replies.