Alignment on Home Page has gotten off.

Support Area Forums Epic Alignment on Home Page has gotten off.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
URL to the page in question: http://www.melechhaolam.net
  • Author
    Keith Key
    Participant

I’m not sure what has happened with my Home page widgets and or block alignments. I’m guessing that updating WordPress and the plugins over quite a bit of time now may have introduced some anomaly.

If you maybe have an idea from looking at my URL perhaps you could point me in the right direction before I attempt to do anything to it. I am running a child theme of Epic. Thanks so much.

Keith Key
    Participant

This was a duplicate issue of the thread below mine relating to the WordPress 4.6 update.

The problem was solved by Bill:

WordPress 4.6 made some changes to a script the theme relies on called masonry. I just update the theme with a fix. It should appear in the updates section of your WordPress dashboard. If you run into any trouble with it, let me know.

Have a great week,
    Bill

Alas, all is well now. Thanks Bill!

Keith Key
    Participant

Problem seems to be fixed. Great work again Bill!

Bill Robbins

Good Morning Keith,

Sorry the trouble you ran into with the WordPress 4.6 update. Glad to hear the theme update seems to have resolved the issue for you. If you run into anything else, please don’t hesitate to ask.

Take care,
    Bill

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Alignment on Home Page has gotten off.’ is closed to new replies.