Ads

Support Area Forums Live Ads

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author
    Palermo Deschamps
    Participant

I want to be able to support ads on my website, is it possible with this theme?

Bill Robbins

You absolutely can use ads with the theme. To do that you’ll want to use a plugin most likely. There are more that 1,000 plugins that I turned up searching at WordPress.org for ads. One that looked promising was Simple Ads Manager. There was also a recent review at The WordPress Experts site on 6 Simple Ad Management Plugins for Your WordPress Site which also might be helpful.

Basically the two ways to add in ads are with a service like Google Adsense or by selling your own. There are plugins that will let you do either one. You can actually do both if you’d like to.

If you have any questions or trouble adding your ads, let me know,
    Bill

Palermo Deschamps
    Participant

Hey Bill where would i insert google ads at, I have the code but I dont know how to implement it into my website do i go into the editor or something?

Bill Robbins

Probably the easiest thing to do is to place the adwords code into a text widget. You can place the widget in any sidebar area where you’d like to have your ads and that should do it.

If you have any trouble, let me know,
    Bill

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Ads’ is closed to new replies.