Add contact info and PayPal button to top right

Support Area Forums Forward Add contact info and PayPal button to top right

Tagged: ,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
URL to the page in question: http://lowerraritanwatershed.org/
  • Author
    atanas entchev
    Participant

Hi!

I did browse the forum, and I saw several similar requests, but since mine is a bit different I thought I’d create a new topic.

Like many others in this forum, we want to add more stuff to the upper right. We want to add our contact info (address, phone, etc.), and a “donate” button. This could either be a PayPal button that links directly to PayPal (i.e., using the PayPal code), or a generic “Donate” button that takes the visitor to our Donate page.

Thanks in advance for any and all suggestions!

Bill Robbins

Good Morning Atanas,

When I originally released the theme, my intention was to add a widget area to the header in an update. I’ll go and cook that up today and release it as an update. That way it’ll be easy to add content to the header for everyone. Look for it in the updates section of your dashboard in the next day or so. Then you can add a widget to the header and it’ll sit opposite the logo for you.

Have a great week,
    Bill

atanas entchev
    Participant

Thank you, Bill! You provide the best support I have seen in my 20+ years in the IT services industry. And I am not just talking about this instance. I have bought several themes from you, and I will continue to do so and recommend you to all my clients and peers.

Bill Robbins

I really appreciate you taking the time to say that. It means a lot to me.

Have a great New Year 🙂

atanas entchev
    Participant

Thank you, Bill! The new widget works like a charm.

Happy New Year! 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Add contact info and PayPal button to top right’ is closed to new replies.